It depends on the snow conditions, the terrain and your performance level as to how often you have your equipment tuned.
WINTERSTEIGER recommends a tuning
- prior to the first outing in winter
- about every 4 days out on the slopes
- and at the end of the season.
Major base or edge damages should be checked daily and always be repaired immediately!
Regular tuning and a few simple maintenance measures which you can carry out
yourself will keep your skis and board in good shape!
- Clean and dry the base and the edges after every day's skiing.
- Use hot wax frequently in order to protect the base.
- Any damage should be repaired immediately.
- Store your skis or board in a cool, dry place.
- Tuning and a thick layer of wax at the end of the season will keep your
sports equipment in top condition for the next winter season.